To my fellow Internet marketers,
My name is Efrain Rivera as some of you may know. Today I want to talk about blogging and pinging. For those of you that don't know what this means I'll explain. First, I would like to say that once you understand the power of blogging and pinging, you can generate a massive amount of traffic for your product or website if done correctly. I'm pretty sure that most of you already know what a blog is. For those of you that don't know, a blog is pretty much what you see here. A place of your own, where you can talk about anything you want and have others join in on the topic by posting comments. This blog can be posted up on the web for lots of people to see. This is a very useful tool in the Internet marketing industry and many people use this technique to make quality income.
So what is pinging? Well, let's just say you're a member of blogger.com for instance, you create your own blog and you make a post. Then ask yourself this, "How do I get my blog seen by people who are not members of blogger.com?" You do it by pinging your blog. To understand this, you have to know how a search engine works. How do all those search engines find the information that people are looking for? Simple, every search engine has billions of "Spiders". These "spiders" go out all over the web searching for new information. When they find some new info, they gather it and take it to the search engines database. This way, when ever someone types in something that has to do with that new info, it pops up in the results. So when you ping your blog, it's like you blew a whistle for all the "spiders" to come and look at the new info that you've put up on the web. Now do you see how this can be extremely helpful to generate traffic to your product or site?
Keep in mind that every search engine has its own "spiders". When you ping, you are only notifying the "spiders" of the particular search engine that you decide to ping to. Now don't be alarmed, you're probably thinking that it's a lot of work pinging to search engines one by one, and you're right it is a lot of work. Luckily there are sites you can go to that allow you to submit your blog URL and ping multiple search engines at once. My personal favorite is Ping-O-Matic.com, it allows you to ping to over a dozen search engines including Yahoo and Google. The best part is, it's free to use.
Now that you know a little bit about blogging and pinging, it should help you generate some quality traffic to your blog and whatever else you want seen. For more details check out my Bonus Ebook Which I will post up soon. The book also provides lists of sites that you can ping with as well as other helpful sites to get your blog seen.
For those who would like to comment on my info, please feel free to do so. I would love to know how many people thought that this was helpful or not. I've been in the Internet marketing business for a while, with my experiences I've learned that to be successful, you have to help others succeed in what they're doing. This is why I give out tips and bonuses for free that you would otherwise have to pay for. If you're interested in some quality information from the guy who taught me what I know, I suggest ordering his FREE CD. I'm sure it would help you the way it helped me. Now you don't have to order his CD, but if you simply sign up for more information, he will e-mail you a few times a week with quality info on how HE made it in the industry. He also occasionally sends bonuses that will help you as well, kind of like what I'm doing with this blog.
I'm not here to try to sell you anything, that's why if you follow my blog posts you would learn that you can possibly find quality info for free and of course the occasional bonuses. Now I'm not much of a blogger myself, you will only see me post things up once week. But if you found this information to be beneficial for you, than I would like to share my knowledge with you. I normally e-mail my marketing team once or twice a day with helpful info like what you've just read. If you want to learn from my experiences than feel free to e-mail me at
efrain0610@yahoo.com. I would be glad to help you out at no cost what so ever, just send me an e-mail telling me that you are interested in learning more and I'll treat you as part of my team. For the readers, please keep in mind that I am trying to help you. So don't use my e-mail to spam me ridiculous ads and spoil a good thing. Well, that's it for today. If you want to learn where to find tons of ways to save money as well as make it, then follow my blog and be patient for my next post. I'm sure you would be glad you did.
Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon. Good luck and may life bring you good fortune.
Efrain Rivera
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment